Plotter bags are £60+ and I've put this bag together for under £10 (yes I'm tight) and it's less bulky to use than the proper bag
I'll let the pictures do most of the talking but for a quick summary what I did and how much here goes
Shoe/trainers bag £3.50 from Sportsdirect is pop riveted onto a cut down plastic chopping board from Tescos costing about £1 with washers to stop rivets pulling through the fabric.
Attached 4 plastic hooks £1 with rivets on all corners to the plastic base to hook bungee cords onto. Plastic container £3 with hole cut in the lid to pass electrical wires through connecting the battery to Plotter and the lid acts as a mount for the plotters mounting bracket. Fabsil water proofer applied to the bags outer fabric and jobs a good one
The battery is a 12v 7ah from Toolstation part no 79562 costing £14.98 http://www.toolstation.com/shop/p79562.
I'll also add that this battery will power my Bravo BTP12 to top up the tubes whilst out on the water should the need arise
I wouldn't recommend running the pump on this battery all the time as it's on the battery's limits but I've checked and it does work
Paul






