Hello all
So, I've been offered a Honda outboard by someone giving up sailing
4-stroke, 5 hp Honda, just been serviced with receipts to prove
Asking price £ 450 - is this reasonable ?
Been offered a Honda o/b
-
DavidA
- Newish Member, But I Like It Here
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 12 Sep 2018, 09:33
- Boat Make: Honwave T32
- Outboard: Yamaha F6C four stroke
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: London
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Been offered a Honda o/b
Seems reasonable. Make sure that the impeller has been recently replaced at last service,
-
ChrisParish
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 2049
- Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
- Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
- Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
- MMSI Number: 235916094
- Location: Poole
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 636 times
Re: Been offered a Honda o/b
Long shaft or short shaft
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.
-
knaus470
- I'm New
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 10 Jul 2019, 22:49
- Location: Pennines
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 4 times


