let me out
-
Sibfisher
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 420
- Joined: 21 Feb 2020, 18:18
- Boat Make: Elling KB 350
- Outboard: Orca 9.8 4 Stroke
- MMSI Number: 1
- Location: Tui, Spain
- Has thanked: 113 times
- Been thanked: 95 times
Re: let me out
The place I found is the Winsford marina dock house on the filash off the roundabout where the red lian pub is on, there is a nice ramp there I was told I could launch from, being in shut down i have not beenable to confirme it just what I was told or who I contact for permission.
If you know anything about it let me know
If you know anything about it let me know
-
sladonians
- Active Member
- Posts: 142
- Joined: 22 Jan 2020, 21:13
- Boat Make: Avon SR4
- Outboard: Tohatsu EFi 50hp
Yamaha 6hp - MMSI Number: 232027528
- Location: Cirencester
- Has thanked: 58 times
- Been thanked: 39 times
- Contact:
Re: let me out
I’m heading out on the Severn next week from Upton on Severn Marina. A few local sib owners from Gloucester recommended it as a good stretch of river with an easy slipway, ideal to try out the new Boat 



- These users thanked the author sladonians for the post:
- Sibfisher (18 May 2020, 15:03)
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: let me out
Can you persuade them to join us on heresladonians wrote: ↑16 May 2020, 20:28I’m heading out on the Severn next week from Upton on Severn Marina. A few local sib owners from Gloucester recommended it as a good stretch of river with an easy slipway, ideal to try out the new Boat![]()
Martin
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
-
Froglet
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 269
- Joined: 15 Apr 2018, 13:32
- Boat Make: Honwave T38 ie1
- Outboard: Mariner 25hp 2s, Yamaha 6hp 4s
- MMSI Number: 235918142
- Location: South Bucks
- Has thanked: 42 times
- Been thanked: 91 times
Re: let me out
Sadly not me. The Thames (less than a mile away) is still closed to leisure traffic and I've got too much to do around the house to justify a drive to the coast (100+ miles each way).
I may quit the decorating a bit later and mill around the boat in the garden. I still need to change the gearbox oil and inject fresh grease into the steering and tilt mechanisms.
I may quit the decorating a bit later and mill around the boat in the garden. I still need to change the gearbox oil and inject fresh grease into the steering and tilt mechanisms.
-
PeterM
- Super Poster
- Posts: 841
- Joined: 20 Jul 2015, 14:53
- Location: Bournemouth & Poole
- Has thanked: 70 times
- Been thanked: 254 times
Re: let me out
Hit 64mph at one point..... i know its not a sib.. but the sib will come out for the river at xch this week on the roof of the car to stop me facing me having to intake blow up etc
-
sonny1
- Super Poster
- Posts: 864
- Joined: 29 Mar 2019, 17:29
- Boat Make: xs 515
- Outboard: mercury f60 elpt
- MMSI Number: 232027436
- Location: hitchin ,herts
- Has thanked: 709 times
- Been thanked: 204 times
Re: let me out
What was you in,,,, a rocket. Whatever it was I'm green with envy. Was there much about
-
PeterM
- Super Poster
- Posts: 841
- Joined: 20 Jul 2015, 14:53
- Location: Bournemouth & Poole
- Has thanked: 70 times
- Been thanked: 254 times
Re: let me out
It's a 1.8l 180hp beast.. that was about 40l of fuel.. so not that bad. Would be better if went slower..... can get about 65 miles out of 40l if I set the cruise control.. but that's boring!
Makes cost of running the 9.9 yam on sib feel free ...
Makes cost of running the 9.9 yam on sib feel free ...
-
Roy54
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 310
- Joined: 26 Nov 2018, 19:04
- Boat Make: Zodiac Pro 500
- Outboard: Yamaha 60 EFI
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Southampton
- Has thanked: 124 times
- Been thanked: 74 times



