I Blame the finger!

New to the forum?? Please pop in and say “Hi”
Introduce yourself and tell us about your boating interests/experiences or any other hobbies you may have.
eddzoid Scotland
Active Member
Posts: 55
Joined: 21 Jan 2020, 08:02
MMSI Number: 10
Location: DEREHAM
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: I Blame the finger!

Post by eddzoid » 10 May 2020, 18:24

If the video didn’t show, here are pics.
Attachments
74C99A37-FD62-4FBC-831A-BCDAB3D7E9AD.jpeg
51F94034-4AF4-4ED8-8BC0-71A4FD0FCD88.jpeg
51F94034-4AF4-4ED8-8BC0-71A4FD0FCD88.jpeg (4.4 KiB) Viewed 388 times

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: I Blame the finger!

Post by Martin » 10 May 2020, 20:17

eddzoid wrote: ↑
10 May 2020, 18:10
Hi. This is my set up. The trolley is a motor toter. You can keep the ob on it & roll it into the car. The wheels are F-RIB, but there are ones identical on the market. Ps, I’m also a newbie who hasn’t had a chance to get the boat out yet.
Great stuff, A few of us have bought that same motor toter :D
Looks like you're kitting the frib out to your personal needs and requirements... Why not do a "My Boat My Build" post of your own and record all your mods, it will make interesting reading for others :thumbsup
Here's the link viewforum.php?f=78 - just start a new topic Frib ... and Tohatsu 9.8 :clappy

Martin :cheers
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

eddzoid Scotland
Active Member
Posts: 55
Joined: 21 Jan 2020, 08:02
MMSI Number: 10
Location: DEREHAM
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: I Blame the finger!

Post by eddzoid » 11 May 2020, 10:47

Ok. I’ll take few pics at the weekend. Did the video upload, or was it a big fat fail? 😊

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: I Blame the finger!

Post by Martin » 11 May 2020, 10:52

eddzoid wrote: ↑
11 May 2020, 10:47
Ok. I’ll take few pics at the weekend. Did the video upload, or was it a big fat fail? 😊
It worked just fine..
We always encourage YouTube vids as they embed easily and display on all devices, however - YouTube isn’t always an option so we appreciate any format that works ...
main point being, you actually asked - did it work :respect

Martin :cheers
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER”