Bow wheels
-
Captain cod
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 373
- Joined: 24 Nov 2016, 21:51
- Boat Make: Humber
- Outboard: Mariner 40hp
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Manchester
- Has thanked: 51 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
-
Captain cod
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 373
- Joined: 24 Nov 2016, 21:51
- Boat Make: Humber
- Outboard: Mariner 40hp
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Manchester
- Has thanked: 51 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
Re: Bow wheels
Or there was this option. Both obviously need to have launching wheels fitted to the transom as well. But I think they would make it much easier to move the boat about. Especially if you have a heavy brute at 170kg
- Jimthehook
- Active Member
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 23 Oct 2017, 20:04
- Boat Make: Honwave T32IE
- Outboard: Mercury 9.9fs
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Devon
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 18 times
Re: Bow wheels
I've not used those but have used my kayak C-Tug wheels at the front, the ones you posted look like they have the advantage of some steering though! 
- These users thanked the author Jimthehook for the post:
- Captain cod (26 Jan 2018, 19:46)
-
Captain cod
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 373
- Joined: 24 Nov 2016, 21:51
- Boat Make: Humber
- Outboard: Mariner 40hp
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Manchester
- Has thanked: 51 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
Re: Bow wheels
I did see on another forum that someone adapted one of these and made plate from timber for the ball to to pivot on cheap as chips on ebay. I might go for one of these because the first ones I put on cost £250


