Anyway my new boat will be...........................
Another Honwave
But it’s bigger brother or sister. The T38
Ordered it today so should be here early next week
Got it from Ely boat chandlers, best price I could find at £990 + delivery, bought wheel from another’s place,PaulR wrote:Nice one Paul, did you get it with wheels? where from ? and how much if you dont mind saying.
EBC is the best price I have found too £989.99 + deliveryPaul B wrote:Got it from Ely boat chandlers, best price I could find at £990 + delivery, bought wheel from another’s place,PaulR wrote:Nice one Paul, did you get it with wheels? where from ? and how much if you dont mind saying.
Already ordered new Honwave seat bag and a ducks back cover
Yes same place mate. Ordered today, should be with me early next weekPaulR wrote:EBC is the best price I have found too £989.99 + deliveryPaul B wrote:Got it from Ely boat chandlers, best price I could find at £990 + delivery, bought wheel from another’s place,PaulR wrote:Nice one Paul, did you get it with wheels? where from ? and how much if you dont mind saying.
Already ordered new Honwave seat bag and a ducks back cover
So did you change purely for the extra room ?Paul B wrote:Ok to put some of you, out of your misery , I will finally tell you what boat I’m getting, seeing as I’ve sold my trusty little Honwave T32ie, which I must add has been a cracking wee sib and I’ve had much fun in, in some ways I willi be sad to see her go
Anyway my new boat will be...........................
![]()
![]()
Another Honwave
But it’s bigger brother or sister. The T38
Ordered it today so should be here early next week![]()
![]()
![]()
No chance of that happening, the missus would string me up,Paul wrote:Congratulations on your purchase Pauland happy sailing days
![]()
As the weather isn't great I'll look forward to the 'initial inflation' photos of the new toy (us males can't resist) within the house...... BTW in the garage is cheating
![]()
All the best adventures ahead![]()