long time no see, well here I am.
and the reason is that I change my SIB. same brand OB, but a bit longer, this one has 380 cm.
why, because we are four, and two of us are became bigger, and to maintain the portability, and at the same increase the interior space, we made the change for a 20 cm longer, SIB. gain space in the rear of the SIB and at the front.
the propulsor a Suzuki df15, is going to maintain is place, and think that in this process we are going to achieve a better cruise speed.
this one, as the one befor, bring a bow bag, and a seat bag, with cushion. seems to me that is better made, and if its glue or welded, don't know, the joins are very well done, better than the previous one.
going to put some transom wheels, and a couple of d rings in the transom also, to push something or someone, and also to secure the boat to the trailer.
this time, going to put the transom wheels, near the bottom of the SIB, to gain more clearance and leverage. if you don't know, I am the "OX" that pull the sib fully loaded to the water,,, the trailer is just for transportation. (you don't imagine the war that the boat people do in boat ramps,,, prefer my way, its a one way, on both sides, and at the same I maintain my "bodybuilder" fisic
some pictures of the transformation.... have a video... in progress..
https://youtu.be/JGgBOVXE8yQ






