Glad you all enjoyed the video Guy’s ..and sorry you couldn’t see it Kaman.
I do know why you couldn’t watch this one .. its due to me using popular songs as soundtracks.
Obviously all songs are copyright ..but many artists allow them to be used in U Tubes as long as the poster is not making money from them..and you agree that if U Tube put adverts in the video..the copyright owner gets the advertising money.
I got this message when I uploaded this video..which explains it may not be available to all devices.
This is the first one from all the videos I have uploaded that has this notice..none of the others have. The others still say copyright.. but can be used as long as not monetizing. So I don’t think its the same issue you have with the other videos I have posted ?
I try to choose the songs to match the video..example..I wanted folks who watched the video to “See The Real Me” with regards to the F Rib.. as it illustrates the guy who wrote they are very wet boats.. has a very different opinion from what I have seen...and experienced with the F Ribs.
There is little I can do to help you now Kaman..as its too much work to rewrite the video with a different sound track..then find it too may not be viewed on all devices. Most older songs seem to be ok..but I will remember not to use WHO songs again..as I now see they are a bit iffy with copyright.
Its not the WWA adventure movie.. so when I do it..I will use Runrig again as they are ok with copyright...or have been so far.
Hope that answers the problem in this instance..here are a couple of still shots to illustrated the F-Ribs make great wave jumpers and are also very dry boats..it was in seas with waves varying from 3ft to 6ft high waves..many breaking tops too.
FRibs normal running position is dry..with its head up out the water
Easy jumps waves with a bit of throttle too
Even the 4.3m Quicksilver throws up more water in the bigger seas
So my advice to anyone reading "reviews" of boats on internet forums .. with words only .. some folks can talk a bit wet to say their brand of boat is the best
For clarification..Im not suggesting the F Rib is best..but I have not found any boat is "the best" .. which is why I have three different makes ..each with a strength and a weakness
