Still - a cracking design/build Donny, ingenious as it covers all your useable craft too..
Transom Trolley Dolly
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Transom Trolley Dolly
Im the same Andy, I probably use them more now on the FRIB than I did the Honwave. I like to protect my bottom whenever and wherever possible
Still - a cracking design/build Donny, ingenious as it covers all your useable craft too..
Still - a cracking design/build Donny, ingenious as it covers all your useable craft too..
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
-
9-R
- Super Poster
- Posts: 932
- Joined: 12 Feb 2016, 13:56
- Boat Make: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
- Outboard: Mercury 90hp EFI
- Location: The Republic of Texas
- Has thanked: 204 times
- Been thanked: 122 times
Re: Transom Trolley Dolly
Interesting. Thought I might have been the only one. I will drop my wheels to protect the engine which has worked well. Took it easy going up a river with them down and saved me against a boulder identified too late. Same for when I'm entering what might be shallow water with rocks.
Wrote a note said, 'back in a minute'. Bought a boat and I sailed off in it.
-
Andy B
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 1825
- Joined: 03 Sep 2015, 17:10
- Location: lost in space
- Has thanked: 78 times
- Been thanked: 252 times
Re: Transom Trolley Dolly
I also use mine when I what to confuse myself........
You know that moment when you are wondering why the boat won't plane
You know that moment when you are wondering why the boat won't plane
- mattswan2512
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 1758
- Joined: 13 Jul 2015, 10:34
- Boat Make: F-Rib 330
- Outboard: Mercury 15hp ss 2 smoker.
- Location: Sunny southampton
- Has thanked: 95 times
- Been thanked: 118 times
Re: Transom Trolley Dolly
Or steer even slightly well lol done that a few times no acceleration and the turning circle of a tanker lol
Life is like a chocolate bar........
If you hold onto it for too long u get covered in sh☆t so......
live a life you will remember, not a life full of untested dreams.
If you hold onto it for too long u get covered in sh☆t so......
live a life you will remember, not a life full of untested dreams.
- Redlinebuzz
- Active Member
- Posts: 83
- Joined: 11 Nov 2016, 16:22
- Boat Make: Mercury 415 HD
- Outboard: Johnson 15hp(9.9)
Mariner 3.5 - MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Renfrewshire
- Has thanked: 29 times
- Been thanked: 4 times
Re: Transom Trolley Dolly
What about double wheels on each axle for soft sand, instead of the proper sand wheels.
Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk



