Local fribbers/sibbers
-
Montana
- I'm New
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 01 Sep 2015, 18:33
- Boat Make: f-rib 330
- Outboard: tohatsu 6hp
- Location: Basildon essex
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
Local fribbers/sibbers
Hi just picked up my f-rib wondered if there is anyone on here in the Essex area interested in showing me the ropes perhaps in the crouch or blackwater launch sites or places to go ect.
-
James
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 1115
- Joined: 01 Aug 2015, 12:25
- Boat Make: F-Rib 360
- Outboard: 1999 Johnson 2-Stroke 15 HP
- MMSI Number: 235914355
- Location: Copthorne, West Sussex
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
- Contact:
Re: Local fribbers/sibbers
Hi
Maybe a little far from you but this weekend we maybe going to Newhaven to test out Petes SIB. Welcome to join if you want (No plans made yet)
James
Maybe a little far from you but this weekend we maybe going to Newhaven to test out Petes SIB. Welcome to join if you want (No plans made yet)
James
James
2015 F-Rib 360 married to a 1999 fully rebuilt 15hp 2 Stroke Johnson engine and 22 litre fuel tank.
Mods: Launch wheels, Towing Eyes, 2 Bench Seat Cushions, and 1 Bench Seat Bag
Boat name: Cichlid
2015 F-Rib 360 married to a 1999 fully rebuilt 15hp 2 Stroke Johnson engine and 22 litre fuel tank.
Mods: Launch wheels, Towing Eyes, 2 Bench Seat Cushions, and 1 Bench Seat Bag
Boat name: Cichlid
-
Montana
- I'm New
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 01 Sep 2015, 18:33
- Boat Make: f-rib 330
- Outboard: tohatsu 6hp
- Location: Basildon essex
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
Re: Local fribbers/sibbers
keep me posted James I'm still waiting for my bravo pump and I have a few more bits to get .not sure my engine is big enough for Newhaven I only have a 6hp on it at the moment but I might come down anyway just to have a look and see where you launch from .


