If you need help or advice on trailers, this is the forum for you.
Show us your trailer builds/modifications or new purchase.
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 4383
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
A new forum for all your boating trailer queries.
We'll be building this post up with as much info as possible, this will then be a sticky so you can always see it.
- These users thanked the author Martin for the post:
- nala (16 Apr 2018, 22:02)
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 1756
- Joined: 03 Sep 2015, 17:10
- Boat Make: Humber, Zodiac, SunSport
- Outboard: Mariner 30hp/Tohatsu 9.9hp/Mariner 3.3hp
- Location: New forest, Hampshire
Here's an interesting fact!
Did you know that, if you knowingly sell an unroadworthy trailer to someone with the knowledge that it will be used on the road then you are liable?
Makes you realise that all those adds on eBay where people sell boats on trailers with brakes removed are themselves liable if the buyer has an accident on his trip home!!!
- These users thanked the author Andy B for the post (total 2):
- Martin (14 Apr 2018, 22:32) • nala (16 Apr 2018, 22:02)
SunSport 2.3m/3.3hp Mariner
Zodiac 380/Tohatsu 9.9hp
Humber 4m/Mariner 30hp