Page 1 of 12

My new Boat

Posted: 10 Jan 2018, 18:14
by Paul B
Ok to put some of you, out of your misery , I will finally tell you what boat I’m getting, seeing as I’ve sold my trusty little Honwave T32ie, which I must add has been a cracking wee sib and I’ve had much fun in, in some ways I willi be sad to see her go :cry:
7B24BE03-A1F8-416D-8612-9ED147FCE8DD.jpeg
Anyway my new boat will be...........................



:party :party

Another Honwave
6A4E39DA-DF70-42BD-A1F7-38BD977974AD.jpeg
But it’s bigger brother or sister. The T38

Ordered it today so should be here early next week :yay :yay :yay :yay

Re: My new Boat

Posted: 10 Jan 2018, 20:58
by PaulR
Nice one Paul, did you get it with wheels? where from ? and how much if you dont mind saying.

Re: My new Boat

Posted: 10 Jan 2018, 21:16
by kaman
Nice one Paul B.
The T3.8 certainly is a cracking Sib - I'm sure you will have a blast in it.
My T3.5ae package will most probably up for offer in the coming months as a complete package - trailer, fish finder, auxiliary engine bracket, bow dodger / storage box, rod holders etc etc the whole caboodle.
Good sturdy boats them Honwave's :drive

Re: My new Boat

Posted: 10 Jan 2018, 21:27
by Paul B
PaulR wrote:Nice one Paul, did you get it with wheels? where from ? and how much if you dont mind saying.
Got it from Ely boat chandlers, best price I could find at £990 + delivery, bought wheel from another’s place,
Already ordered new Honwave seat bag and a ducks back cover

Re: My new Boat

Posted: 10 Jan 2018, 22:04
by PaulR
Paul B wrote:
PaulR wrote:Nice one Paul, did you get it with wheels? where from ? and how much if you dont mind saying.
Got it from Ely boat chandlers, best price I could find at £990 + delivery, bought wheel from another’s place,
Already ordered new Honwave seat bag and a ducks back cover
EBC is the best price I have found too £989.99 + delivery

Re: My new Boat

Posted: 10 Jan 2018, 22:05
by Paul B
PaulR wrote:
Paul B wrote:
PaulR wrote:Nice one Paul, did you get it with wheels? where from ? and how much if you dont mind saying.
Got it from Ely boat chandlers, best price I could find at £990 + delivery, bought wheel from another’s place,
Already ordered new Honwave seat bag and a ducks back cover
EBC is the best price I have found too £989.99 + delivery
Yes same place mate. Ordered today, should be with me early next week :thumbsup

Re: My new Boat

Posted: 10 Jan 2018, 22:08
by PaulR
Paul B wrote:Ok to put some of you, out of your misery , I will finally tell you what boat I’m getting, seeing as I’ve sold my trusty little Honwave T32ie, which I must add has been a cracking wee sib and I’ve had much fun in, in some ways I willi be sad to see her go :cry:
7B24BE03-A1F8-416D-8612-9ED147FCE8DD.jpeg
Anyway my new boat will be...........................



:party :party

Another Honwave
6A4E39DA-DF70-42BD-A1F7-38BD977974AD.jpeg
But it’s bigger brother or sister. The T38

Ordered it today so should be here early next week :yay :yay :yay :yay
So did you change purely for the extra room ?

Re: My new Boat

Posted: 10 Jan 2018, 22:43
by Paul B
Yes, The T32 is a great sib, and extremely capable little boat, on the last WW event we encountered some pretty rough seas on the way back to home port. (Force 6-7) and she handled it just fine, but trying to get all my camping gear etc in for the trip was a tad difficult, Plus occasionally the wife and 2 dogs find it a tad tight as well, so as much as I loved the boat, the T38 was the obvious choice for me

Re: My new Boat

Posted: 10 Jan 2018, 23:17
by Paul
Congratulations on your purchase Paul :clappy and happy sailing days :drive
As the weather isn't great I'll look forward to the 'initial inflation' photos of the new toy (us males can't resist) within the house ;-) ...... BTW in the garage is cheating :lol:
All the best adventures ahead ohyeh
:cheers

Re: My new Boat

Posted: 10 Jan 2018, 23:43
by Paul B
Paul wrote:Congratulations on your purchase Paul :clappy and happy sailing days :drive
As the weather isn't great I'll look forward to the 'initial inflation' photos of the new toy (us males can't resist) within the house ;-) ...... BTW in the garage is cheating :lol:
All the best adventures ahead ohyeh
:cheers
No chance of that happening, the missus would string me up, :lol: