My new Boat
-
Paul B
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 2065
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 18:21
- Location: UK
- Has thanked: 172 times
- Been thanked: 276 times
-
awmaster10
- I'm New
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 21 Jan 2018, 16:14
- Boat Make: Bris BSK430
- Outboard: Tohatsu 9.8hp 2Stroke
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Chesapeake Bay
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 5 times
Re: My new Boat
Hope this one is up to the usually excellent spec of the honwave hulls. Excited to see some pics after so long trying to get out on the water.
- These users thanked the author awmaster10 for the post:
- nala (13 Feb 2018, 12:05)
- Paul
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 3056
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 21:46
- Boat Make: Mercury Ocean Runner 420
- Outboard: Mariner F40ELPT, 3.5 Tohatsu smoker
- MMSI Number: 235915479
- Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
- Has thanked: 459 times
- Been thanked: 356 times
Re: My new Boat
Good stuff and hopefully that'll be the end of your woes Paul
I'll bet you can't unpack, inflate it, deflate it and get it back into it's original cardboard box
All the very best mate and happy sailing ahead

I'll bet you can't unpack, inflate it, deflate it and get it back into it's original cardboard box
All the very best mate and happy sailing ahead
-
Paul B
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 2065
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 18:21
- Location: UK
- Has thanked: 172 times
- Been thanked: 276 times
Re: My new Boat
Bet I can, the original one went back in it’s box, but it was a bugger to doPaul wrote:Good stuff and hopefully that'll be the end of your woes Paul![]()
I'll bet you can't unpack, inflate it, deflate it and get it back into it's original cardboard box![]()
![]()
All the very best mate and happy sailing ahead![]()
-
Paul B
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 2065
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 18:21
- Location: UK
- Has thanked: 172 times
- Been thanked: 276 times
Re: My new Boat
Finally got what appears to be a good one this time
Floor still pinch’s together were it starts up towards the bow , but it’s nothing like the previous hull
Floor still pinch’s together were it starts up towards the bow , but it’s nothing like the previous hull
-
Paul B
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 2065
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 18:21
- Location: UK
- Has thanked: 172 times
- Been thanked: 276 times
Re: My new Boat
Cheers Steve,
Going to wait a few days to make sure all tubes are holding pressure until I drill the transom for the launch wheels , and a few other jobs to sort before it gets its maiden voyage
Going to wait a few days to make sure all tubes are holding pressure until I drill the transom for the launch wheels , and a few other jobs to sort before it gets its maiden voyage
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: My new Boat
Cracking job Mr B, hats off to ELY for sorting it out so quickly 
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
-
Andy B
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 1825
- Joined: 03 Sep 2015, 17:10
- Location: lost in space
- Has thanked: 78 times
- Been thanked: 252 times
Re: My new Boat
Well somebody already has....Paul wrote: I'll bet you can't unpack, inflate it, deflate it and get it back into it's original cardboard box![]()
![]()
Paul B wrote: They have checked and inflated the new boat before sending it and all is good




