Page 1 of 1

Questions on F-RIB 330 sunny climate, davits, rocky shores

Posted: 14 May 2019, 02:52
by SpiritBear
I am just about ready to buy one for my sailboat tender. I have a few questions
1) How well does the material hold up to hot / sunny climates?
2) Does it have lift points for lifting it out of water? I have a davit system on my sailboat
3) Can the bottom handle rocky or coral sea shore?
4) Any lessons learned before I buy?

Re: Questions on F-RIB 330 sunny climate, davits, rocky shores

Posted: 14 May 2019, 17:12
by ChrisParish
Unfortunate most of us are in the UK so we don’t get much in the way of hot weather!

Re: Questions on F-RIB 330 sunny climate, davits, rocky shores

Posted: 14 May 2019, 21:27
by Bigsofty
Or coral :Confused

Re: Questions on F-RIB 330 sunny climate, davits, rocky shores

Posted: 14 May 2019, 21:33
by Martin
Hi SpiritBear

The F-Ribs are sold worldwide, we’re not aware of any malfunctions due to hot weather as yet...
will you be purchasing from Four Seas ?

Lifting eyelets can be added to the transom

When you ask if the hull can handle rock / coral ... I’ll be honest, the thought of that terrifies me, I like to keep my hull away from such.

Martin :cheers