I am just about ready to buy one for my sailboat tender. I have a few questions
1) How well does the material hold up to hot / sunny climates?
2) Does it have lift points for lifting it out of water? I have a davit system on my sailboat
3) Can the bottom handle rocky or coral sea shore?
4) Any lessons learned before I buy?
Questions on F-RIB 330 sunny climate, davits, rocky shores
-
SpiritBear
- I'm New
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 14 May 2019, 02:23
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Deale, Maryland
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
-
ChrisParish
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 2049
- Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
- Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
- Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
- MMSI Number: 235916094
- Location: Poole
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 636 times
Re: Questions on F-RIB 330 sunny climate, davits, rocky shores
Unfortunate most of us are in the UK so we don’t get much in the way of hot weather!
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.
-
Bigsofty
- Active Member
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 15 May 2016, 09:47
- Boat Make: Honwave t38 ie
- Outboard: Honda 15hp
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: North West
- Has thanked: 21 times
- Been thanked: 11 times
Re: Questions on F-RIB 330 sunny climate, davits, rocky shores
Or coral 
With sufficient thrust, pigs will fly just fine.
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Questions on F-RIB 330 sunny climate, davits, rocky shores
Hi SpiritBear
The F-Ribs are sold worldwide, we’re not aware of any malfunctions due to hot weather as yet...
will you be purchasing from Four Seas ?
Lifting eyelets can be added to the transom
When you ask if the hull can handle rock / coral ... I’ll be honest, the thought of that terrifies me, I like to keep my hull away from such.
Martin
The F-Ribs are sold worldwide, we’re not aware of any malfunctions due to hot weather as yet...
will you be purchasing from Four Seas ?
Lifting eyelets can be added to the transom
When you ask if the hull can handle rock / coral ... I’ll be honest, the thought of that terrifies me, I like to keep my hull away from such.
Martin
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there



