Page 1 of 1

F-Rib 330

Posted: 22 May 2023, 17:06
by N1ck
Am looking for good quality launching wheels for my F.Rib 330 and was wondering if anyone had any experience of these ones I’ve found on eBay, I quite like the idea of them turning flat against the transom rather than sticking up in the air
IMG_8552.png

Re: F-Rib 330

Posted: 24 May 2023, 13:12
by JORDAN
Hi Nick

I have F-rib 330 and my choice was
Railblaza
C-Tug Dinghy Wheels

https://www.force4.co.uk/item/Railblaza ... Wheels/W33

Hope this will help

Re: F-Rib 330

Posted: 26 May 2023, 18:22
by N1ck
Cheers for that Jordan, after some research that's the ones i've gone for as well. Did you have any problems with fitting them ? any tips would be good

Re: F-Rib 330

Posted: 31 Jul 2023, 23:06
by JORDAN
Nick please accept my apologies for such a late reply.....I forgot my login details :(

No issues whatsoever, if you use the templates that comes with the wheels.

I have used Marine Sikaflex to seal everything and some plastic hex bolt caps to cover / protect the other end that protrudes the transom.

Those wheels are very well made and sturdy.

Please let me know if you need some pictures or anything else

Re: F-Rib 330

Posted: 01 Aug 2023, 21:47
by N1ck
No worries Jordan, got them fitted all went well very pleased with the result not had chance to use them yet but still very happy with the choice, Cheers mate