F-Rib 330
-
N1ck
- Newish Member, But I Like It Here
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 14:26
- Boat Make: Avon SR4 F-Rib 330
- Outboard: Yamaha 40HP 4 Stroke
Yamaha 9.9 4 Stroke - Location: Devizes
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 5 times
F-Rib 330
Am looking for good quality launching wheels for my F.Rib 330 and was wondering if anyone had any experience of these ones I’ve found on eBay, I quite like the idea of them turning flat against the transom rather than sticking up in the air
Started out with bugger all and still have most of it left
-
JORDAN
- I'm New
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 24 May 2023, 09:25
- Boat Make: F-RIB 330
- Outboard: 4 Stroke YAMAHA 6HP
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Aberdeen
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 2 times
Re: F-Rib 330
Hi Nick
I have F-rib 330 and my choice was
Railblaza
C-Tug Dinghy Wheels
https://www.force4.co.uk/item/Railblaza ... Wheels/W33
Hope this will help
I have F-rib 330 and my choice was
Railblaza
C-Tug Dinghy Wheels
https://www.force4.co.uk/item/Railblaza ... Wheels/W33
Hope this will help
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The whole purpose of learning is to turn mirrors into windows.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The whole purpose of learning is to turn mirrors into windows.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
N1ck
- Newish Member, But I Like It Here
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 14:26
- Boat Make: Avon SR4 F-Rib 330
- Outboard: Yamaha 40HP 4 Stroke
Yamaha 9.9 4 Stroke - Location: Devizes
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 5 times
Re: F-Rib 330
Cheers for that Jordan, after some research that's the ones i've gone for as well. Did you have any problems with fitting them ? any tips would be good
Started out with bugger all and still have most of it left
-
JORDAN
- I'm New
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 24 May 2023, 09:25
- Boat Make: F-RIB 330
- Outboard: 4 Stroke YAMAHA 6HP
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Aberdeen
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 2 times
Re: F-Rib 330
Nick please accept my apologies for such a late reply.....I forgot my login details 
No issues whatsoever, if you use the templates that comes with the wheels.
I have used Marine Sikaflex to seal everything and some plastic hex bolt caps to cover / protect the other end that protrudes the transom.
Those wheels are very well made and sturdy.
Please let me know if you need some pictures or anything else
No issues whatsoever, if you use the templates that comes with the wheels.
I have used Marine Sikaflex to seal everything and some plastic hex bolt caps to cover / protect the other end that protrudes the transom.
Those wheels are very well made and sturdy.
Please let me know if you need some pictures or anything else
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The whole purpose of learning is to turn mirrors into windows.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The whole purpose of learning is to turn mirrors into windows.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
N1ck
- Newish Member, But I Like It Here
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 14:26
- Boat Make: Avon SR4 F-Rib 330
- Outboard: Yamaha 40HP 4 Stroke
Yamaha 9.9 4 Stroke - Location: Devizes
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 5 times
Re: F-Rib 330
No worries Jordan, got them fitted all went well very pleased with the result not had chance to use them yet but still very happy with the choice, Cheers mate
Started out with bugger all and still have most of it left


