Page 1 of 1

Winsford Marina

Posted: 26 Jun 2020, 12:37
by TheDampMan1
Hi All
We are thinking of trying our sib out this weekend have been told we could launch from Winsford Marina anybody know if this is correct?
Any other recommends as where to launch from we are in Staffordshire?
Thanks.

Re: Winsford Marina

Posted: 27 Jun 2020, 15:59
by Sibfisher
Hi DampMan1
That is where I have been trying my Sib out, there is a good ramp to launch from, be carefull when going around the lake as it is very shallow in the middle with a sand bank , I know I got stuck in it first time out.
You can go along the river weaver, I have been told the last time I was there you need a permit from the canal & river trust.
Good luck and enjoy your boat

Re: Winsford Marina

Posted: 28 Jun 2020, 07:52
by TheDampMan1
Is the slip way by the red lion pub?
is there anywhere else local ish?

Re: Winsford Marina

Posted: 28 Jun 2020, 08:55
by Sibfisher
Thats the only one i know off