Page 1 of 1
Bow wheels
Posted: 25 Jan 2018, 21:38
by Captain cod
Saw these online. Just wondered if anyone has used them
Re: Bow wheels
Posted: 25 Jan 2018, 21:42
by Captain cod
Or there was this option. Both obviously need to have launching wheels fitted to the transom as well. But I think they would make it much easier to move the boat about. Especially if you have a heavy brute at 170kg
Re: Bow wheels
Posted: 26 Jan 2018, 13:53
by Jimthehook
I've not used those but have used my kayak C-Tug wheels at the front, the ones you posted look like they have the advantage of some steering though!

Re: Bow wheels
Posted: 26 Jan 2018, 19:46
by Captain cod
I did see on another forum that someone adapted one of these and made plate from timber for the ball to to pivot on cheap as chips on ebay. I might go for one of these because the first ones I put on cost £250