Merry Christmas everyone

The Bar...
Chat about anything here (within reason) Please keep it polite and PC
User avatar
Paul
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 3056
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 21:46
Boat Make: Mercury Ocean Runner 420
Outboard: Mariner F40ELPT, 3.5 Tohatsu smoker
MMSI Number: 235915479
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Has thanked: 459 times
Been thanked: 356 times

Merry Christmas everyone

Post by Paul » 23 Dec 2017, 21:34

As Christmas festivities approach WOT we would like to wish everyone and their families a very Merry Christmas :party :yay :cheers
At the same time many thanks for everyones contribution to the forum big or small :clappy without it the forum wouldn't be the success it is so we're very grateful :IANW
Have yourselves a great time ohyeh
:cheers
Paul & Martin

PS ....... If you get any funny photos or stories during the holiday break then please share 8-)

User avatar
kaman
Super Poster
Posts: 846
Joined: 05 Aug 2015, 23:01
Boat Make: Honwave 3.5a Honwave t3.8
Outboard: Tohatsu 20hp
Suzuki 2.5hp
Suzuki 2.2hp
MMSI Number: 235114675
Location: South West Scotland
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: Merry Christmas everyone

Post by kaman » 23 Dec 2017, 21:45

Cheers Paul / Martin.
Thanks for all your efforts with the forum
Looking forward to catching up with yourselves and the guys in 2018.
Merry Xmas and Happy 2018 to all on the forum.
All the best Gordon
These users thanked the author kaman for the post (total 2):
Paul (23 Dec 2017, 22:38) • Martin (24 Dec 2017, 19:13)

User avatar
mattswan2512
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 1758
Joined: 13 Jul 2015, 10:34
Boat Make: F-Rib 330
Outboard: Mercury 15hp ss 2 smoker.
Location: Sunny southampton
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 118 times

Re: Merry Christmas everyone

Post by mattswan2512 » 23 Dec 2017, 22:41

Merry xmass all, i hope you all have a great day and if possible in some way, help to make someone elses day great.
These users thanked the author mattswan2512 for the post (total 2):
Paul (23 Dec 2017, 23:09) • Martin (24 Dec 2017, 19:13)
Life is like a chocolate bar........
If you hold onto it for too long u get covered in sh☆t so......
live a life you will remember, not a life full of untested dreams.

User avatar
Paul
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 3056
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 21:46
Boat Make: Mercury Ocean Runner 420
Outboard: Mariner F40ELPT, 3.5 Tohatsu smoker
MMSI Number: 235915479
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Has thanked: 459 times
Been thanked: 356 times

Re: Merry Christmas everyone

Post by Paul » 23 Dec 2017, 23:09

mattswan2512 wrote: if possible in some way, help to make someone elses day great.
Hopefully I've done that :|
Found a wallet yesterday with £355 cash in it with no ID or anything to name the owner :o ......it was clearly 'finders keepers' as my fellow party goers were concerned but :!: something was 'nagging' at my conscience so handed it into security :D
Maybe they'll pocket it :| maybe my ethos of 'what comes around, goes around' will still see me through :Confused
Anyhoo, I sleep well at night, unlike some :Boxsmile

User avatar
kaman
Super Poster
Posts: 846
Joined: 05 Aug 2015, 23:01
Boat Make: Honwave 3.5a Honwave t3.8
Outboard: Tohatsu 20hp
Suzuki 2.5hp
Suzuki 2.2hp
MMSI Number: 235114675
Location: South West Scotland
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: Merry Christmas everyone

Post by kaman » 23 Dec 2017, 23:58

Don't wish to unsettle your sleep Paul.....
If you had handed it to the local constabulary and filled in a lost report after 28 days the dosh and wallet would be rightly yours to claim if the rightful owner hadn't come forward and been identified.
I'm sure security will do the right thing tho :whistle

User avatar
The Gurnard
Super Poster
Posts: 817
Joined: 04 Aug 2015, 09:30
Boat Make: Quicksilver 4.3m HD
Outboard: Mariner 25HP two stroke : Mariner 3.3HP
Location: West Coast Scotland
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 223 times

Re: Merry Christmas everyone

Post by The Gurnard » 24 Dec 2017, 08:01

A very merry Xmas to everyone from me too :party :thumbsup

I got the best Xmas present anyone could ever ask for. My good health back :D

Last week I was told that Im now free of lousy liver disease. I have my energy back again and have been walking the legs of myself. If the treatment had failed .. I was on the transplant waiting list :o So you can imagine how great I feel :yay

I have not been around lately as I have been too busy with my own blog and video channel on U Tube. Its kept up to date again

I was hoping it was going to be a white xmas .. as the hills are delightful plastered in snow and ice. I made the most of the December snow by walking them every day for a week. This short video shows what I have been up to. However mild weather has nowcleared the snow again :(
Direct link to video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxhYQgQZXKo

I also bought myself a great Xmas present .. a dedicated Camcorder. Sony FDR AX53. I was finding the Gopro a bit limiting for the stuff I wanted to do. You can see it in action in the last two videos on my U tube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWRzt ... Hz-OqGTVag

Anyhoo.. thats what I have been up to ..and why I have been too busy to post lately.

Merry Xmas everyone and may you all enjoy good health in 2018. :thumbsup :yay :party
These users thanked the author The Gurnard for the post (total 2):
Paul (24 Dec 2017, 11:37) • Martin (24 Dec 2017, 19:13)

User avatar
sparerib Scotland
Advanced Member
Posts: 293
Joined: 08 Jun 2016, 22:27
Boat Make: Mercury Ocean Runner 340
Outboard: Yamaha 30hp 4 stroke
Yamaha 2.5hp 4 stroke
Location: Fife
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: Merry Christmas everyone

Post by sparerib » 24 Dec 2017, 09:47

Thats great news Donny, a fine Christmas present indeed.

Paul, Martin thanks for your efforts with the forum.

Merry Christmas one and all, may 2018 bring Health, Wealth and Happiness

Cheers
These users thanked the author sparerib for the post (total 2):
Paul (24 Dec 2017, 11:37) • Martin (24 Dec 2017, 19:13)

User avatar
Jimthehook
Active Member
Posts: 85
Joined: 23 Oct 2017, 20:04
Boat Make: Honwave T32IE
Outboard: Mercury 9.9fs
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Devon
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Merry Christmas everyone

Post by Jimthehook » 24 Dec 2017, 10:09

Merry xmas to you all and many thanks for all the help you gave me over the last few months :)
These users thanked the author Jimthehook for the post (total 2):
Paul (24 Dec 2017, 11:37) • Martin (24 Dec 2017, 19:13)

Mitch England
Veteran Member
Posts: 575
Joined: 16 May 2017, 16:31
Boat Make: Honwave T38-ie2
Outboard: Mercury 20HP Fourstroke
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Swindon
Has thanked: 118 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: Merry Christmas everyone

Post by Mitch » 24 Dec 2017, 10:12

Glad to hear you're back out and about Gurnard, have watched all the videos & I love them. My family is from up there & I've never really been there only in passing in my truck.
Will be busy tomorrow trying to figure out how my new fish finder/plotter works, gonna be much better than putting bloody Barbie castles & cars together.
Thanks for all the work on the forum Paul/Martin.
Happy Christmas everyone. :thumbsup :party ohyeh
These users thanked the author Mitch for the post (total 2):
Paul (24 Dec 2017, 11:39) • Martin (24 Dec 2017, 19:14)

User avatar
Paul B Great Britain
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 2065
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 18:21
Location: UK
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 276 times

Re: Merry Christmas everyone

Post by Paul B » 24 Dec 2017, 10:24

Merry Christmas everyone
Attachments
98795223-2F94-41BA-980E-A8B339E119FC.jpeg
These users thanked the author Paul B for the post (total 2):
Paul (24 Dec 2017, 11:39) • Martin (24 Dec 2017, 19:14)

Post Reply

Return to “Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter”