New toy

The Bar...
Chat about anything here (within reason) Please keep it polite and PC
Tj123 England
I'm New
Posts: 13
Joined: 06 Aug 2019, 06:03
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Wantage
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: New toy

Post by Tj123 » 23 Sep 2019, 18:02

Thanks Harrison. When I get them out on the water I will let you know hopefully that will be very soon. I started a new job this week so not sure when.
I have ran the tohatsu on my waveline 320 and a seapro 340, it goes well especially on the seapro very quick off the mark, and just about run in now luckily me and a few others have got a 30acre lake we run a fishing syndicate on so was ideal for clocking up a few hours on the tohatsu.

User avatar
Andy England
Super Poster
Posts: 613
Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 12:49
Boat Make: Mercury 460, Elling 350
Outboard: Suzuki 60HP, 2.5hp
MMSI Number: 235917838
Location: Bedford Beach
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 126 times
Contact:

Re: New toy

Post by Andy » 24 Sep 2019, 06:44

Nice to have a new toy !
These users thanked the author Andy for the post:
Tj123 (24 Sep 2019, 19:11)

Cain79 Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 6
Joined: 08 May 2019, 16:41
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Winchester
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: New toy

Post by Cain79 » 25 Sep 2019, 19:37

I too bought my T38 from pacer marine and have to say I can't fault it - keel is straight and nothing is lopsided so very happy fitted their launch wheels and they seem more than strong enough with my 20hp tohatsu fitted the only problem I've had is spray from water hitting the leg I'm assuming I need to raise the motor a little to solve this but would be interested to hear how you get on Tj123 when you get out

User avatar
ChrisParish Great Britain
Supporting Member
Posts: 2049
Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
MMSI Number: 235916094
Location: Poole
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 636 times

Re: New toy

Post by ChrisParish » 25 Sep 2019, 19:52

I’m glad to hear you have got a good one. Maybe Honda have finally sorted out their QC issues!

I get a bit of spray on mine from the launch wheels, the legs of which touch the water when I am on the plane.
These users thanked the author ChrisParish for the post:
Tj123 (26 Sep 2019, 06:01)
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.

Cain79 Great Britain
I'm New
Posts: 6
Joined: 08 May 2019, 16:41
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Winchester
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: New toy

Post by Cain79 » 25 Sep 2019, 20:12

Launch wheel legs were my initial thought about the cause but removed them and still had the spray fanning out from the motor leg so going to spend a day raising the motor by a few mm at a time until I get rid of it or start to lose grip, doesn't seem to affect the performance though so no great issues if I can't resolve it
These users thanked the author Cain79 for the post:
Tj123 (26 Sep 2019, 06:01)

Post Reply

Return to “Inflatable Boat Help, Advice, Discussions and General Boating Banter”