I bought a zodiac mark 2 heritage classic. I wanted something safe for family but small enough I wouldn't have to trailer. Now with 25hp remote setup it is looking likely I will just leave setup though. Can boat be stored with transom and bow wheels instead of trailer? Does floor have to be broken down and sand washed out regularly?
My first sib and have a few other questions as well...
For a boat with removable floor ive been told that having some water under floor is normal. Any ideas for getting it out? Seems like it can't be good for the wood in between aluminum and synthetic teak. The manual pump I found seems too big to fit in corner of floor board. I have hoped to leave on clothesline mooring I have setup in the marsh in back of my house but not sure about rain water getting in or out and how often inflation is needed. Also the self bailing covers should always be on or off when at mooring or underway?
Along those lines lines I'm a bit confused by the portable air pumps as well. Do those only hook to car battery? Can they be hooked to solar panel or any kind of cordless battery options available?
Thanks for info!
Rob




