New toy
-
Tj123
- I'm New
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 06 Aug 2019, 06:03
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Wantage
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
New toy
Went to pacer Marine today, and picked up my new honwave t38ie 2.
Have inflated her up to pressure all round and checked the keel as far as I can tell it all looks fine so guess I'm one of the the lucky ones in that respect. Looking forward to getting out on the water with her when work allows.
Have inflated her up to pressure all round and checked the keel as far as I can tell it all looks fine so guess I'm one of the the lucky ones in that respect. Looking forward to getting out on the water with her when work allows.
-
ChrisParish
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 2049
- Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
- Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
- Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
- MMSI Number: 235916094
- Location: Poole
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 636 times
Re: New toy
Excellent and Congratulations! Everyone loves a new boat.
I am really pleased you have a good one.
I am really pleased you have a good one.
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.
-
Tj123
- I'm New
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 06 Aug 2019, 06:03
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Wantage
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
Re: New toy
Cheers Chris must admit I was a bit worried after reading all that has been said on the forum, but after reading how highly rated a good one is by yourself and Harrison I thought I would risk it and Kevin at pacer Marine said if there was a problem with the keel he would happily exchange it.
-
ChrisParish
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 2049
- Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
- Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
- Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
- MMSI Number: 235916094
- Location: Poole
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 636 times
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: New toy
Congrats on your purchase!!
If the floor is as it should be, you'll find the T38ie to be superb and it'll give you many years of service.
Martin
If the floor is as it should be, you'll find the T38ie to be superb and it'll give you many years of service.
Martin
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
-
ChrisParish
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 2049
- Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
- Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
- Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
- MMSI Number: 235916094
- Location: Poole
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 636 times
Re: New toy
Most of us fit the transducer to the leg of the launch wheels - is just about the only place due to those silly trim tabs.
- These users thanked the author ChrisParish for the post:
- Tj123 (23 Sep 2019, 14:19)
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.
-
billysince1976
- Newish Member, But I Like It Here
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 23:18
- Boat Make: Honwave T40
- Outboard: Mercury 20HP EFI
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: London
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
Re: New toy
Welcome to the forum Tj123, I am glad that you have got a good boat!Tj123 wrote: ↑21 Sep 2019, 14:33Cheers Chris must admit I was a bit worried after reading all that has been said on the forum, but after reading how highly rated a good one is by yourself and Harrison I thought I would risk it and Kevin at pacer Marine said if there was a problem with the keel he would happily exchange it.
After returning the faulty T38s, I decided to order a Honwave T40. The built quality really impressed me especially after all the hassles, I became more critical when checking the boat, and the boat is spot on and runs faultlessly! I think the issue was a few bad productions were on the market but no one can deny that Honwave boats are one of the leading brands that offers high-quality product at an affordable price.
You are at the right place and there are so many knowledgable and respectful members on this forum that are willing to offer suggestions.
Well done and happy sibbing!
- These users thanked the author billysince1976 for the post:
- Tj123 (23 Sep 2019, 14:18)
-
harrison
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 1846
- Joined: 18 Mar 2015, 17:14
- Boat Make: XS500/Merc340/Elling/Bic
- Outboard: Mariner60,20,3.5,Tohatsu9.8,Hon2.3,ThrustMe Kicker
- Location: Midlands & Up North
- Has thanked: 284 times
- Been thanked: 746 times
Re: New toy
Nice one Tj, great to hear you’ve got a good T38.....rarer than hen’s teeth at the mo.
Would love hear how it goes with the Tohatsu.
Enjoy.
Would love hear how it goes with the Tohatsu.
Enjoy.
harrison
'The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves'
'The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves'



