New Member

New to the forum?? Please pop in and say “Hi”
Introduce yourself and tell us about your boating interests/experiences or any other hobbies you may have.
Post Reply
User avatar
STINGRAY England
I'm New
Posts: 2
Joined: 21 Nov 2022, 16:13
Boat Make: Honwave T38ie3
Outboard: Suzuki efi 20hp
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Liverpool
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

New Member

Post by STINGRAY » 27 Mar 2023, 10:36

Hi my name is Ray thanks for letting me join. I bought a honwave t38ie3 with a Suzuki efi 20hp. not used the new engine yet have to get my box altered to lay it flat. Been on Loch Lomond with my other engine and loved that.
Been reading this column for a while now with great advice.I am going up to Loch Linnhe in May and Plan to go to Orkney and the Shetlands late July August in my motorhome.

Tequila Scotland
I'm New
Posts: 16
Joined: 15 Aug 2023, 20:53
Boat Make: Boatworld 3.2m Air Floor
Outboard: Yamaha F6C
MMSI Number: 235934708
Location: Inverness
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: New Member

Post by Tequila » 19 Aug 2023, 19:15

Hi Ray, how did you get on in Loch Linnhe?
It's fairly local to me and I hope to get down there, perhaps camping at Linnhe Lochside campsite at Corpach as they have a slip in to Loch Eil.
Andy

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER”