new member
Posted: 17 Sep 2022, 19:22
Hi,
Just introducing myself my name is Steve I have a 3.1M inflatable (no idea of make) aluminum floor with v bottom i'm currently using a 6 hp Tohatsu. I'm based on the south coast Littlehampton would love to join any groups that do adventure around south south west south east coast. Also would love to get a frib when i can afford one or any other boat you guys might recommend. Looking forward to hearing from you Steve
Just introducing myself my name is Steve I have a 3.1M inflatable (no idea of make) aluminum floor with v bottom i'm currently using a 6 hp Tohatsu. I'm based on the south coast Littlehampton would love to join any groups that do adventure around south south west south east coast. Also would love to get a frib when i can afford one or any other boat you guys might recommend. Looking forward to hearing from you Steve