New member - Conwy County

New to the forum?? Please pop in and say “Hi”
Introduce yourself and tell us about your boating interests/experiences or any other hobbies you may have.
Post Reply
kippax69 Wales
I'm New
Posts: 3
Joined: 10 May 2022, 09:44
Boat Make: Selva 360
Outboard: Selva 35Hp Maiorca
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Conwy county
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

New member - Conwy County

Post by kippax69 » 10 May 2022, 10:09

Hi All,
First time RIB owner here but not new to boating / spending money. I'm ex MN engineer and previously owned
a 14ft shakespeare and later upgraded to a Wellcraft sports cuddy. Now, after 12 years with no boat and ,as I head
towards retirement, I have decided to take the plunge once again.
I now have a Selva 360 RIB plus Selva 35Hp. Took her out off Beacons, Conwy a couple of weeks ago and found that she
needs a couple of tweaks here and there - well she is 20 years old so getting on, bit like me. I'll probably be on here
to pick brains over the coming months

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: New member - Conwy County

Post by Martin » 10 May 2022, 12:29

Hi Kippax, welcome aboard !
I’ll look forward to seeing some pictures for the set up when you get the chance to share.
We’ve a great crew aboard and everyone happy to helps If you need it.
Enjoy the forum

Martin :cheers
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

kippax69 Wales
I'm New
Posts: 3
Joined: 10 May 2022, 09:44
Boat Make: Selva 360
Outboard: Selva 35Hp Maiorca
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Conwy county
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: New member - Conwy County

Post by kippax69 » 10 May 2022, 14:05

Thanks Martin - will do !

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER”