Page 1 of 1

Hi there

Posted: 10 May 2022, 00:11
by RIBeye
:wavey

Just signed up.

I have a small 2006 310 al-hulled RIB with a 1999 yam 15fmh two stroke. Tiller driven. Got it cheap from the fire department four years ago and I've been fixing it up to mint condition. Bought the engine a year later. Love that fun and agile thing.
I use it to explore new waters or go on camping and fishing expeditions with my tent, bluetooth speaker and BBQ for a few days along with a friend and his 12' during our holidays and weekends.

Soon to give it a wash, change gear oil and get back on the water.

This seems like a nice place to exchange knowledge about these highly practical vessels. :D

Re: Hi there

Posted: 10 May 2022, 12:33
by Martin
:wavey Hiya Ribeye, Welcome aboard !

It sounds like you’ve got yourself a cracking bargain there, I love the little ally ribs, much fun!

I couldn’t help but notice the flag on your profile, are you in or from Norway or was the flag the first you clicked 😂

Enjoy the forum,
Martin

Re: Hi there

Posted: 11 May 2022, 21:37
by RIBeye
Thank you. :D

I am indeed from Norway. I can't believe I forgot to include that. :clappy
And the summer is on our doorstep. :thumbsup

Re: Hi there

Posted: 12 May 2022, 12:03
by CRF999
Welcome, Nice place you live.

Next time you go out " Shit Fiske "

I go quite often to my friends near Haugesund hence knowing the phrase above.
My best catch from there was a small Kveite ( halibut ) it tasted great as i did it with a proper sauce and would not let the host boil it!


Regards Clive