Hi,

New to the forum?? Please pop in and say “Hi”
Introduce yourself and tell us about your boating interests/experiences or any other hobbies you may have.
Post Reply
Zodiac8195 England
I'm New
Posts: 1
Joined: 22 Jun 2021, 15:14
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Hastings
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hi,

Post by Zodiac8195 » 22 Jun 2021, 15:51

:I'm New
New to fishing and new to boating.
I've got a Zodiac 260 aro, and 2.3hp Honda.
I'm looking forward to my first launch.
I'm in East Sussex, where the beaches are pretty steep for launching or landing so I looked into slipway launching, the Rye harbour 'public' slip is usable from 2 hours before high tide and 3 hours after @ £14.50 per launch, with easy free parking. The Simpson Marine slip is £10 per launch, I need info' on parking.

Any tips on using my my sib, or launching,
much appreciated.
🚣‍♂️

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: Hi,

Post by Martin » 22 Jun 2021, 19:38

Welcome aboard Zodiac,
I’ll leave the info post to someone more local to you, in the mean time have a good look around the pages, there’s some great info on here.

Enjoy the forum,
Martin :cheers
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER”