American living in England

New to the forum?? Please pop in and say “Hi”
Introduce yourself and tell us about your boating interests/experiences or any other hobbies you may have.
Post Reply
tbn3 England
I'm New
Posts: 3
Joined: 06 Mar 2021, 17:09
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Faversham
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

American living in England

Post by tbn3 » 06 Mar 2021, 20:27

Hello. This is the only place I could find to introduce myself to the forum, sorry if it’s in the wrong place.
I’m an American living in England now & don’t know much about these boats here. I’ve had 3 boats in Florida but always either wooden or fiber glass sloops, or inboard/outboard cruisers.
Any help is appreciated.
I’m looking for a Honda T38 3.8M Air V-Floor or similar with possibly 20hp gas or electric motor of comparable size if available,

Thanks to all for any & all info.
If you don’t wake up every morning willing to die for what you believe in, then you don’t believe in anything.
tbn3

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: American living in England

Post by Martin » 06 Mar 2021, 20:28

Hi tbn3 & :welcome to our superb forum !
Keep your eyes on the for sale page found here viewforum.php?f=15
We often get some members selling their set ups as they find something more suitable to their needs.
In my opinion, The Honwave T38ie and a good 20hp outboard is about as good as it gets in sibbers world.
Enjoy the forum :thumbsup

Martin :cheers
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER”