wanted: 6 piece foldable wood deck plan circa 1990- zodiac 2.85m
Posted: 02 Mar 2021, 05:43
hi to all sea craft users.
first time for me here and glad to know your out there. I own a Avon s400 which in under restoration but also have recently bought a 1990 Zodiac 2.85m in good condition. But without a floor. Ive trawled other sites looking for a plan or secondhand one but nothing has shown up. So Im just asking around if anyone either has one or has dimentions or a drawing of it I can use to make one. If anyone actually owns one of these then i would be very interested in gaining the particulars about how it is made up as I understand it is a 6 piece ply and hinged to fold up neatly.
i look forward to reading many things on the great site.
dai
first time for me here and glad to know your out there. I own a Avon s400 which in under restoration but also have recently bought a 1990 Zodiac 2.85m in good condition. But without a floor. Ive trawled other sites looking for a plan or secondhand one but nothing has shown up. So Im just asking around if anyone either has one or has dimentions or a drawing of it I can use to make one. If anyone actually owns one of these then i would be very interested in gaining the particulars about how it is made up as I understand it is a 6 piece ply and hinged to fold up neatly.
i look forward to reading many things on the great site.
dai