Newbie member and boater
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: Newbie member and boater
Hi RfBailey, welcome aboard..
Great to have members from across the pond joining us. You’re amongst friends on here
Enjoy the forum
Martin
Great to have members from across the pond joining us. You’re amongst friends on here
Enjoy the forum
Martin
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
-
Rfbailey
- I'm New
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 26 May 2020, 17:54
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Plymouth
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
Re: Newbie member and boater
Thanks Martin! I have been looking for an inflatable for quite sometime and pulled the trigger on a zodiac mark 2 heritage classic. I wanted something safe for family but small enough I wouldn't have to trailer. I think I nailed the safe part but still not sure about the trailer! Hoping to get some advice from everyone 



