New member

New to the forum?? Please pop in and say “Hi”
Introduce yourself and tell us about your boating interests/experiences or any other hobbies you may have.
Post Reply
Zoom England
I'm New
Posts: 4
Joined: 04 Apr 2020, 07:57
Boat Make: Honwave 3.2 i.e.
Outboard: 15 EFI Mariner
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Hamble River
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

New member

Post by Zoom » 04 Apr 2020, 08:10

Hello everyone, I've had a Honwave T32 for a couple of years now and am glad to have found this forum. I also have a sports cruiser but enjoy pottering around on the Hamble in the Honwave.

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: New member

Post by Martin » 04 Apr 2020, 10:35

Hiya Zoooooom, Welcome Aboard :drive
You're joining a forum full of Honwave owners, Very popular on here. Great guys and a friendly-informtive community.
For your cruiser, You'll find our section of Hard Hull boats in "The Darkside" ... A catagory where forum members have moved onto bigger boats but wished to remain on our fun, friendly and free community.

Enjoy the forum,
Martin :cheers
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

sladonians Great Britain
Active Member
Posts: 142
Joined: 22 Jan 2020, 21:13
Boat Make: Avon SR4
Outboard: Tohatsu EFi 50hp
Yamaha 6hp
MMSI Number: 232027528
Location: Cirencester
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 39 times
Contact:

Re: New member

Post by sladonians » 04 Apr 2020, 10:52

Zoom wrote: ↑
04 Apr 2020, 08:10
Hello everyone, I've had a Honwave T32 for a couple of years now and am glad to have found this forum. I also have a sports cruiser but enjoy pottering around on the Hamble in the Honwave.
Welcome Zoom, although I live in the Cotswolds I grew up around the Solent and take my 6.6m RIB out from Swanwick where it’s berthed. Lovely river and great for pottering. One of the main reasons I’ve gone for SIBs is to go where the RIB can’t and be able to potter slowly in the upper reaches and shallows of rivers like the Hamble, Beaulieu etc, and to hop over to Newtown and Wotton creeks and land on Osbourne beach. Also hoping to get down to Poole harbour and explore the islands and up the river Frome.

Honwaves certainly are great boats and very popular, I’m an Excel man myself but I don’t think there’s a lot in it apart from personal choice. Added to which I’ve yet to put to sea in either of my SIBs since owning them due to COVID. Can’t wait.

See you on the water :thumbsup

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER”