Page 1 of 1
Another new member to the forum
Posted: 17 Jan 2020, 18:56
by Kelvin Rees
I'm Kelvin Rees a very young 67 year old living in Yelverton, Devon, which is just up the road from Plymouth. I am ex Royal Navy and have had experience with Ribs in the past and also sailing and diving but nothing recently. Having just retired I would very much like to get back on the water. Having recently bought a second hand Honwave T38, along with a Honda BF20 and trailer, I am currently looking for suitable sites to launch from and contact with anyone who would like to advise and share some trips afloat. Weather is not quite ideal at the moment but I've got a lot of time on my hands and would be willing to take part in any adventure. Contact details can be provided. Many thanks.
Re: Another new member to the forum
Posted: 17 Jan 2020, 19:21
by ChrisParish
Hi Kelvin and

to the forum!
There are some great areas for boating in your neighbourhood, but I don’t know much about it. No doubt someone will be along soon.
@adventure06 moved down that way last year, so maybe he can help you out if he is still around.
Re: Another new member to the forum
Posted: 18 Jan 2020, 14:42
by Andy
Re: Another new member to the forum
Posted: 03 Feb 2020, 16:43
by Jac
Hi. Im new to the forum myself and live in Plynouth. I use the public slipway in Mt Batten. Free parking nearby and good area to start. Approx 30 mins to good fishing spots.
Re: Another new member to the forum
Posted: 20 Feb 2020, 15:11
by Martin
Hi Kelvin, Welcome to our boating community ..
Great guys and loads of great info..
Enjoy the forum
Martin
