Page 1 of 1
Newbie Here
Posted: 26 Aug 2019, 07:43
by The Sweetcorn Kid
Hi guys. Just got myself an Intex Mariner 3 and took it to France to aid with carp fishing for a week. Love it already, very sturdy and well built. Plan is to fish around the creeks of Hilsea area for flatties and such like, certainly not planning on gutting the open sea. My parents told me there's a sign at Portscreek saying no inflatables. Do you think that means any inflatable, or do they mean cheap toy ones? Didn't want to get out there and get myself in trouble.
Thanks in advance
Stu
Re: Newbie Here
Posted: 26 Aug 2019, 07:50
by Martin
Hi Stu, welcome aboard
One of the locals will advise you better, though I would guess no inflatables refers to the inflatable toys..
Enjoy the forum, we’ve a great crew aboard and they’re all happy to help and advise whenever you may need it.
Martin

Re: Newbie Here
Posted: 26 Aug 2019, 08:23
by The Sweetcorn Kid
Thanks Martin. I did think that but just thought I'd seek the advice of the experts.
Stu
Re: Newbie Here
Posted: 29 Sep 2019, 13:18
by The Sweetcorn Kid
Well I got out for the first time yesterday. Didn't venture out too far as it was a touch choppy. Great experience gained though, first time launching and using an outboard. Very successful, even caught a few schoolies.