Page 1 of 1

New member

Posted: 25 Aug 2019, 11:39
by tomo1066
Hello, My name is Tomo, and I was on the barges up and down the Humber since 12 years old. I have had various boats in my life and at this moment in time I have a T40 Honda Honwave. I now live in Kent but am originally from Lincolnshire. I am married and work as a gardener on a large estate and my wife is housekeeper. My interests over the years has been motorbikes and cars, but now we love to take our boat on the lochs in Scotland.

Re: New member

Posted: 25 Aug 2019, 12:43
by ChrisParish
Hey Tomo and :welcome to the forum!

There’s a good bunch of folks on the forum and many of them take their boats out in Scotland.

Any questions / issues / ideas etc just shout and someone will no doubt be able to help.

Chris

Re: New member

Posted: 25 Aug 2019, 20:14
by warder54
:welcome Tomo. Canterbury born and bred myself, still love the area for visits. Great launch facilities in Herne Bay now I hear.
Have fun!