New member

New to the forum?? Please pop in and say “Hi”
Introduce yourself and tell us about your boating interests/experiences or any other hobbies you may have.
Post Reply
tomo1066 England
I'm New
Posts: 3
Joined: 25 Aug 2019, 11:11
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Canterbury
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

New member

Post by tomo1066 » 25 Aug 2019, 11:39

Hello, My name is Tomo, and I was on the barges up and down the Humber since 12 years old. I have had various boats in my life and at this moment in time I have a T40 Honda Honwave. I now live in Kent but am originally from Lincolnshire. I am married and work as a gardener on a large estate and my wife is housekeeper. My interests over the years has been motorbikes and cars, but now we love to take our boat on the lochs in Scotland.

User avatar
ChrisParish Great Britain
Supporting Member
Posts: 2049
Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
MMSI Number: 235916094
Location: Poole
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 636 times

Re: New member

Post by ChrisParish » 25 Aug 2019, 12:43

Hey Tomo and :welcome to the forum!

There’s a good bunch of folks on the forum and many of them take their boats out in Scotland.

Any questions / issues / ideas etc just shout and someone will no doubt be able to help.

Chris
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.

warder54 Great Britain
Super Poster
Posts: 645
Joined: 12 Aug 2016, 08:32
Boat Make: F-Rib 360 + Smartwave 480
Outboard: Yam 60 efi
Toh 5 4 st
Toh 20 efi
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Montrose -Scotland
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: New member

Post by warder54 » 25 Aug 2019, 20:14

:welcome Tomo. Canterbury born and bred myself, still love the area for visits. Great launch facilities in Herne Bay now I hear.
Have fun!
Why am I here - I should be in my boat fishing!!
Mike Elliott

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER”