Page 1 of 2
New member from Bulgaria
Posted: 30 Mar 2019, 21:02
by Nikolay
Hi everyone

My name is Nikolay and I am from Bulgaria. I apologize in advance if my english is not clear enough

I am new to the hobby, but you all helped me a lot without suspecting it

Based on your experience I bought brand new Honwave T38 IE-2. This is my first boat and I am pretty exited of all these new adventures that are ahead. I will run the boat with Yamaha 15hp 2stroke which I will take next week.
Thank you for the valuable information you share. I am sure I will have many questions in the future, but as a part of this community I feel confident
Cheers!
Re: New member from Bulgaria
Posted: 30 Mar 2019, 21:12
by chris moody
Welcome to the forum @Nikolay . The T38ie is an excellent choice of sib, it will perform really well with a 15hp 2 stroke.
Re: New member from Bulgaria
Posted: 30 Mar 2019, 21:14
by Martin
Hi Nikolay,

to the forum.
Great to see people from around the world joining us, apologies for our lack of language packs installed, it's something we must look into.
As for your English, Everything i've read comes across just perfect, Infact your English is probably better than mine
Great news on the T38ie, a superb boat and very capable. i'm glad we've been able to help you with your choice.
Enjoy the forum,
Martin

Re: New member from Bulgaria
Posted: 30 Mar 2019, 21:27
by Mitch
Hi nikolay &

to the forum, a lot of t38’s on here, I have one myself & love it.
Don’t hesitate with the questions that’s the only way to learn.
Martin,
what do you mean language pack??? Do you mean there’s something on here that we could have used to understand you.

Re: New member from Bulgaria
Posted: 30 Mar 2019, 21:34
by ChrisParish
@Mitch there isn’t a Yorkshire / English translation pack yet. I’ve been working on one for years (as I am bilingual) but some words and phrases just don’t translate!
@Nikolay 
to the forum.
The T38 is without a doubt one of the best SIBs out there for the money. The 15hp should be a good match. I have a 9.9 on my T38 and it is not quite enough.
We look forward to seeing pictures and video from Bulgaria!
Re: New member from Bulgaria
Posted: 31 Mar 2019, 11:40
by warder54
Welcome @Nikolay Great choice of boat an motor. I loved mine until the mice in my garage ate it!
Re: New member from Bulgaria
Posted: 31 Mar 2019, 11:53
by Nikolay
warder54 wrote: ↑31 Mar 2019, 11:40
Welcome @Nikolay Great choice of boat an motor. I loved mine until the mice in my garage ate it!
Thank you

I am so sorry for your boat and I feel your pain.
Re: New member from Bulgaria
Posted: 31 Mar 2019, 11:53
by ChrisParish
@warder54 time to get a cat...


Re: New member from Bulgaria
Posted: 31 Mar 2019, 15:58
by warder54
ChrisParish wrote: ↑31 Mar 2019, 11:53
@warder54 time to get a cat...

We had one! but at 26 year old he didn't catch much.
Re: New member from Bulgaria
Posted: 31 Mar 2019, 16:05
by ChrisParish
Wow. 26 is incredibly old for a cat! I’m supprised he could even catch his breath.