Page 1 of 1

Hello everyone

Posted: 02 Oct 2018, 10:01
by Adz82
Hello all got a honwave on order for some winter estuary/inshore fishing,I’m from Falmouth Cornwall hoping to upgrade to a f-rib 375 in February lots of great info on here so had to join. I am new to sibs but not new to boats cheers for now Adam.

Re: Hello everyone

Posted: 02 Oct 2018, 18:50
by chris moody
Welcome Adam. You will not be disappointed with either a Honwave or an F-Rib, both are awesome boats.

Re: Hello everyone

Posted: 02 Oct 2018, 19:06
by Martin
Hello Adam, great to have you aboard :welcome
A man after my own heart lol, great choice of sib, and if you do upgrade to the F-Rib 375 I’m pretty sure you’ll be delighted with that too.

Enjoy the forum :chat

Martin :cheers

Re: Hello everyone

Posted: 03 Oct 2018, 22:19
by Paul
Hi Adam and :welcome to the forum
Enjoy your new purchase :thumbsup :drive
:cheers