Hello everyone

New to the forum?? Please pop in and say “Hi”
Introduce yourself and tell us about your boating interests/experiences or any other hobbies you may have.
Post Reply
Adz82 England
I'm New
Posts: 6
Joined: 28 Sep 2018, 13:13
Boat Make: Honwave t38
Outboard: Mariner 15hp 2stroke
MMSI Number: 10
Location: River fal
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Hello everyone

Post by Adz82 » 02 Oct 2018, 10:01

Hello all got a honwave on order for some winter estuary/inshore fishing,I’m from Falmouth Cornwall hoping to upgrade to a f-rib 375 in February lots of great info on here so had to join. I am new to sibs but not new to boats cheers for now Adam.

chris moody Great Britain
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 2348
Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 12:19
Boat Make: Takacat 3.4
Outboard: Tohatsu 9.8 2s
MMSI Number: 235900806
Location: Braunston
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 443 times

Re: Hello everyone

Post by chris moody » 02 Oct 2018, 18:50

Welcome Adam. You will not be disappointed with either a Honwave or an F-Rib, both are awesome boats.
Chris Moody
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Martin » 02 Oct 2018, 19:06

Hello Adam, great to have you aboard :welcome
A man after my own heart lol, great choice of sib, and if you do upgrade to the F-Rib 375 I’m pretty sure you’ll be delighted with that too.

Enjoy the forum :chat

Martin :cheers
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

User avatar
Paul
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 3056
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 21:46
Boat Make: Mercury Ocean Runner 420
Outboard: Mariner F40ELPT, 3.5 Tohatsu smoker
MMSI Number: 235915479
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Has thanked: 459 times
Been thanked: 356 times

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Paul » 03 Oct 2018, 22:19

Hi Adam and :welcome to the forum
Enjoy your new purchase :thumbsup :drive
:cheers

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER”