Hi I am a new member. I am looking to buy a used rib for estuary use and as a tender to my boat moored in the estuary.

New to the forum?? Please pop in and say “Hi”
Introduce yourself and tell us about your boating interests/experiences or any other hobbies you may have.
Post Reply
JUDDYCRUST Ireland
I'm New
Posts: 1
Joined: 25 Feb 2023, 10:50
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Cheltenham
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hi I am a new member. I am looking to buy a used rib for estuary use and as a tender to my boat moored in the estuary.

Post by JUDDYCRUST » 25 Feb 2023, 10:55

I am looking to buy a used 3m rib for 4 persons and small outboard eg Honda 2.3
Anyone got one?
Thanks
George

User avatar
Martin England
Supporting Member
Posts: 5789
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
MMSI Number: 123456789
Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 782 times
Contact:

Re: Hi I am a new member. I am looking to buy a used rib for estuary use and as a tender to my boat moored in the estua

Post by Martin » 25 Feb 2023, 20:31

Hi Juddy.
3m is very small for 4 persons. We're a family of 4 and my F-Rib is rammed full with 4 on board, one of them is a youngster too.

Maybe pop down to a river/slipway or such and have a look before purchasing?

Enjoy the forum.

Martin :cheers
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... :whistle
Because it's a big old WWworld out there :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER”