Hello

New to the forum?? Please pop in and say “Hi”
Introduce yourself and tell us about your boating interests/experiences or any other hobbies you may have.
Post Reply
Turbotfiend England
I'm New
Posts: 5
Joined: 04 Mar 2020, 15:58
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Bristol
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0

Hello

Post by Turbotfiend » 13 Jul 2021, 16:15

Post 3. Anyone in?

User avatar
harrison Great Britain
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 1846
Joined: 18 Mar 2015, 17:14
Boat Make: XS500/Merc340/Elling/Bic
Outboard: Mariner60,20,3.5,Tohatsu9.8,Hon2.3,ThrustMe Kicker
Location: Midlands & Up North
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 746 times

Re: Hello

Post by harrison » 13 Jul 2021, 17:20

I’m in at the mo….usually out boating though. :whistle
harrison

'The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves'

warder54 Great Britain
Super Poster
Posts: 645
Joined: 12 Aug 2016, 08:32
Boat Make: F-Rib 360 + Smartwave 480
Outboard: Yam 60 efi
Toh 5 4 st
Toh 20 efi
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Montrose -Scotland
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: Hello

Post by warder54 » 17 Jul 2021, 15:22

Hi and welcome, weekends and warm weather may have something to do with poor response. Sadly I1#'m not out in the boat - but, the weather is fantastic and we're away in our caravan for 2 weeks, best holiday weather we've had for a Looong time. Normally we book, go away, and it chucks it down lol
Why am I here - I should be in my boat fishing!!
Mike Elliott

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER”