NEW MEMBER

New to the forum?? Please pop in and say “Hi”
Introduce yourself and tell us about your boating interests/experiences or any other hobbies you may have.
Post Reply
SibMan United States of America
I'm New
Posts: 2
Joined: 16 Aug 2020, 22:49
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Sacramento
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

NEW MEMBER

Post by SibMan » 16 Aug 2020, 23:11

Hey SIB family!

New to the forum but not new to boating, camping, fishing (basically all things outdoors). I live in the Sacramento Area located in California. I own a 18ft Crestliner with a Mercury 115 outboard but to be honest with you, I just wanted a simpler platform to fish off of. Soooo I picked up a Bestway Hydro-force Mirovia Pro. Not a top name brand but a solid boat. I am running a 2012 8 horsepower Yamaha outboard on the back. It gets the job done nicely. I am a frequent viewer of this form but this is my first post and glad to be here.
IMG_20190603_130938_708.jpg
Attachments
IMG_20200725_154409.jpg
IMG_20200726_180746.jpg

User avatar
ChrisParish Great Britain
Supporting Member
Posts: 2049
Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
MMSI Number: 235916094
Location: Poole
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 636 times

Re: NEW MEMBER

Post by ChrisParish » 17 Aug 2020, 06:37

Hi SibMan and :welcome to the forum!

I notice your boat has an adapter on the transom - guessing you already owned the engine before you got the boat?

Looking forward to more pics and posts!
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.

SibMan United States of America
I'm New
Posts: 2
Joined: 16 Aug 2020, 22:49
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Sacramento
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NEW MEMBER

Post by SibMan » 18 Aug 2020, 01:23

Yes I already owned the 8 hp Yamaha engine as a kicker, but figured I would throw a jackplate on the back and just use it.

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER”