Hello from Cornwall....
-
Adz82
- I'm New
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 28 Sep 2018, 13:13
- Boat Make: Honwave t38
- Outboard: Mariner 15hp 2stroke
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: River fal
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Hello from Cornwall....
Hi Andy I also fish the fal and Helford not got my sib yet but hopefully see you out there sometime
-
luckmurph
- I'm New
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 22 Sep 2018, 18:49
- Boat Make: Still looking
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Truro
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 0
Re: Hello from Cornwall....
Hi Adam, brilliant hopefully getting one in the new year, until then be using the kayak,
yes give me a shout when you get sorted!
Cheers
Andy
yes give me a shout when you get sorted!
Cheers
Andy
- Paul
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 3056
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 21:46
- Boat Make: Mercury Ocean Runner 420
- Outboard: Mariner F40ELPT, 3.5 Tohatsu smoker
- MMSI Number: 235915479
- Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
- Has thanked: 459 times
- Been thanked: 356 times
Re: Hello from Cornwall....
Hi Andy and
to the forum
Quite an intrest in these Takacat's ..... it'll be interesting reading how you guys find them

Quite an intrest in these Takacat's ..... it'll be interesting reading how you guys find them
-
The Hobbit
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 724
- Joined: 10 Jul 2017, 15:03
- Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE2
- Outboard: 1985 Yamaha 2 stroke 15 D
- MMSI Number: 235904468
- Location: Farnborough Hampshire
- Has thanked: 100 times
- Been thanked: 174 times
Re: Hello from Cornwall....
Hi and
to the forum.
I'm not really a Hobbit, just look like one. Real name is "Andy".
All my movies in one place:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvarVX ... subscriber
All my movies in one place:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvarVX ... subscriber



