Newbie

New to the forum?? Please pop in and say “Hi”
Introduce yourself and tell us about your boating interests/experiences or any other hobbies you may have.
chris moody Great Britain
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 2348
Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 12:19
Boat Make: Takacat 3.4
Outboard: Tohatsu 9.8 2s
MMSI Number: 235900806
Location: Braunston
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 443 times

Re: Newbie

Post by chris moody » 24 Sep 2016, 19:51

Unfortunately no alcohol tonight as I'm working tomorrow, and no children's TV as I'm staying on the boat.


--
Chris Moody
Chris Moody
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8

chris moody Great Britain
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 2348
Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 12:19
Boat Make: Takacat 3.4
Outboard: Tohatsu 9.8 2s
MMSI Number: 235900806
Location: Braunston
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 443 times

Re: Newbie

Post by chris moody » 24 Sep 2016, 19:54

Someone had to say it.

I just hope I haven't offended Romeo, it was just my childish sense of humour got the better of me.
mattswan2512 wrote:Chris u just couldnt resist could you lol

--
Chris Moody
Chris Moody
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8

chris moody Great Britain
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 2348
Joined: 24 Mar 2015, 12:19
Boat Make: Takacat 3.4
Outboard: Tohatsu 9.8 2s
MMSI Number: 235900806
Location: Braunston
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 443 times

Re: Newbie

Post by chris moody » 24 Sep 2016, 19:56

What size engine do you have on the Saturn Romeo?


--
Chris Moody
Chris Moody
Taka Tigga: Takacat 3.4 Tohatsu 9.8

User avatar
Paul B Great Britain
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 2065
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 18:21
Location: UK
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 276 times

Re: Newbie

Post by Paul B » 24 Sep 2016, 23:24

Hi and :welcome

User avatar
9-R Republic of Texas
Super Poster
Posts: 932
Joined: 12 Feb 2016, 13:56
Boat Make: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
Outboard: Mercury 90hp EFI
Location: The Republic of Texas
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: Newbie

Post by 9-R » 26 Sep 2016, 12:29

Welcome aboard! Glad you came on over. Hopefully we're more responsive and friendly over here!
Wrote a note said, 'back in a minute'. Bought a boat and I sailed off in it.

rromeo923
I'm New
Posts: 5
Joined: 24 Sep 2016, 13:43
MMSI Number: 10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Newbie

Post by rromeo923 » 26 Sep 2016, 22:43

Hi there. I live in Maryland, USA. I only have a trolling motor at this point. I boat mainly with myself and have had my one son out twice. I am not easily offended and I dont even mind if you try...

Glad to be here. I am sure I will have lots of questions and eventually some answers.

User avatar
Paul
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 3056
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 21:46
Boat Make: Mercury Ocean Runner 420
Outboard: Mariner F40ELPT, 3.5 Tohatsu smoker
MMSI Number: 235915479
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Has thanked: 459 times
Been thanked: 356 times

Re: Newbie

Post by Paul » 26 Sep 2016, 23:04

rromeo923 wrote:Hi there. I live in Maryland, USA. I only have a trolling motor at this point. I boat mainly with myself and have had my one son out twice. I am not easily offended and I dont even mind if you try...

Glad to be here. I am sure I will have lots of questions and eventually some answers.
Great to have you aboard ;-)
Fire away with any questions you may have because there's no such thing as a silly question on here :D thank god :!:

User avatar
9-R Republic of Texas
Super Poster
Posts: 932
Joined: 12 Feb 2016, 13:56
Boat Make: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
Outboard: Mercury 90hp EFI
Location: The Republic of Texas
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: Newbie

Post by 9-R » 27 Sep 2016, 12:18

Do you head out for leisure/site seeing or for fishing?
Wrote a note said, 'back in a minute'. Bought a boat and I sailed off in it.

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself --------- *******NEW MEMBER”