Slipway is 2 mins from my home so ventured out yesterday...
Honwave 3.2 i.e and 15 efi mariner
-
ChrisParish
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 2049
- Joined: 23 May 2018, 15:30
- Boat Make: Bombard Aerotec 380
- Outboard: Suzuki DF20A
- MMSI Number: 235916094
- Location: Poole
- Has thanked: 123 times
- Been thanked: 636 times
Re: Honwave 3.2 i.e and 15 efi mariner
At least someone is having some fun! I wish I could get out.
Not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.
-
harrison
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 1846
- Joined: 18 Mar 2015, 17:14
- Boat Make: XS500/Merc340/Elling/Bic
- Outboard: Mariner60,20,3.5,Tohatsu9.8,Hon2.3,ThrustMe Kicker
- Location: Midlands & Up North
- Has thanked: 284 times
- Been thanked: 746 times
Re: Honwave 3.2 i.e and 15 efi mariner
Not jealous at all, at all, at all!
Glad you’re able to get out. Looks great.
Glad you’re able to get out. Looks great.
harrison
'The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves'
'The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves'



