New spray dodger
-
pritch
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 247
- Joined: 10 Aug 2017, 21:51
- Boat Make: BISON 390
- Outboard: Tohatsu 20hp
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Staffordshire
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
New spray dodger
Tried out the new dodger today I purchase off ebay. It fits a treat and goes on very easy.

-
Captain cod
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 373
- Joined: 24 Nov 2016, 21:51
- Boat Make: Humber
- Outboard: Mariner 40hp
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Manchester
- Has thanked: 51 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
Re: New spray dodger
Looks good mate can I ask how much it was ??
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
- pugwash2
- Active Member
- Posts: 128
- Joined: 20 Nov 2016, 22:58
- Boat Make: honwave t40 ae
- Outboard: 1996 mariner 15hp
1980 yamaha 5hp
1960s segal 40+ - MMSI Number: 10
- Location: sunny manchester
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 34 times
Re: New spray dodger
These are amazing the only thing is they stop the spray on your passengers in turn stops the fun for us ha ha ha,
-
Mitch
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 16 May 2017, 16:31
- Boat Make: Honwave T38-ie2
- Outboard: Mercury 20HP Fourstroke
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Swindon
- Has thanked: 118 times
- Been thanked: 113 times
Re: New spray dodger
I’ve also bought one but haven’t tried it out yet, it was about £75 off eBay. Pritch did you stick the hook & loop pads on or just sat it on the tubes.
-
pritch
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 247
- Joined: 10 Aug 2017, 21:51
- Boat Make: BISON 390
- Outboard: Tohatsu 20hp
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Staffordshire
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: New spray dodger
Hi
It was £80 .
Quite expensive but it does seem well made.
It's just sitting on the tubes at the moment but it feels very solid. It does come with the velcro patches to glue pin the sib, but I feel they won't be needed.
It was £80 .
Quite expensive but it does seem well made.
It's just sitting on the tubes at the moment but it feels very solid. It does come with the velcro patches to glue pin the sib, but I feel they won't be needed.
-
Martin
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 5789
- Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 13:05
- Boat Make: F-Rib 3.75 - Special
- Outboard: Suzuki Smoker DT9 (1978) , Suzuki DF20 efi
- MMSI Number: 123456789
- Location: Huddersfield - West Yorkshire
- Has thanked: 1416 times
- Been thanked: 782 times
- Contact:
Re: New spray dodger
Looking good pritch, I am tempted myself to go for the air frame, though I’d cover it with my own material.
Anyone fitted one to a FRIB 375 yet, I’m trying to avoid being the guinea pig lol
Anyone fitted one to a FRIB 375 yet, I’m trying to avoid being the guinea pig lol
F-RibsAndSibs.Com.... 
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
Because it's a big old WWworld out there
-
James
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 1115
- Joined: 01 Aug 2015, 12:25
- Boat Make: F-Rib 360
- Outboard: 1999 Johnson 2-Stroke 15 HP
- MMSI Number: 235914355
- Location: Copthorne, West Sussex
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
- Contact:
Re: New spray dodger
I will end up getting one for my F360.
It will be a little while yet as I'm not sure when I'm next on the boat
It will be a little while yet as I'm not sure when I'm next on the boat
James
2015 F-Rib 360 married to a 1999 fully rebuilt 15hp 2 Stroke Johnson engine and 22 litre fuel tank.
Mods: Launch wheels, Towing Eyes, 2 Bench Seat Cushions, and 1 Bench Seat Bag
Boat name: Cichlid
2015 F-Rib 360 married to a 1999 fully rebuilt 15hp 2 Stroke Johnson engine and 22 litre fuel tank.
Mods: Launch wheels, Towing Eyes, 2 Bench Seat Cushions, and 1 Bench Seat Bag
Boat name: Cichlid
- Phil
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 229
- Joined: 30 Apr 2017, 14:54
- Boat Make: F-RIB 360
- Outboard: 15hp 1992 Johnson GT 10
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Surrey/the south coast
- Has thanked: 112 times
- Been thanked: 15 times
Re: New spray dodger
Would you mind sharing the EBay link for this please Pritch?pritch wrote:Hi
It was £80 .
Quite expensive but it does seem well made.
I’m interested in it (or something similar) for my F-RIB too.
Cheers,
Phil
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
F-RIB 360 with F-RIB wheels, seat cushions and bag and Scotty rod rests
15hp 1992 Johnson GT 10 2-stroke
15hp 1992 Johnson GT 10 2-stroke
- mattswan2512
- Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
- Posts: 1758
- Joined: 13 Jul 2015, 10:34
- Boat Make: F-Rib 330
- Outboard: Mercury 15hp ss 2 smoker.
- Location: Sunny southampton
- Has thanked: 95 times
- Been thanked: 118 times
Re: New spray dodger
I did look at these but in tye end i just got the material etc and will make my own as a little project in the dark months to follow
Life is like a chocolate bar........
If you hold onto it for too long u get covered in sh☆t so......
live a life you will remember, not a life full of untested dreams.
If you hold onto it for too long u get covered in sh☆t so......
live a life you will remember, not a life full of untested dreams.
-
pritch
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 247
- Joined: 10 Aug 2017, 21:51
- Boat Make: BISON 390
- Outboard: Tohatsu 20hp
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Staffordshire
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: New spray dodger
There you go.Phil wrote:Would you mind sharing the EBay link for this please Pritch?pritch wrote:Hi
It was £80 .
Quite expensive but it does seem well made.
I’m interested in it (or something similar) for my F-RIB too.
Cheers,
Phil
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2656074645



