Boating/Fishing Northwest

A sib is a soft floor inflatable boat that will roll up and fit into a bag to ease with carrying or storage.
There are many different floor designs, exampoles include - Air floor mat, Wooden/Metal boards over an Inflatable Keel or a High Pressure V Floor.
Post Reply
User avatar
Cliff England
Veteran Member
Posts: 321
Joined: 31 Dec 2017, 11:47
Boat Make: Highfield CL310 Rib
Outboard: Tohatsu 20hp efi
Demon 5.2hp 2 smoke
Location: Sunny Wigan
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Boating/Fishing Northwest

Post by Cliff » 31 Dec 2017, 17:05

Hi All, :I'm New

I'm picking up my 3.0m Europa Sport early Feb. Anybody planning a trip in the Northwest early in 2018, I'd love to join someone for a bit of experience, before I go solo. I have a towbar, so if anyone has a trailered boat, I'd be happy to pull it to the launch or share expenses. Alternatively, anyone fancy a trip with me when I'm ready to go out :?:

Happy New Year to all.
Cliff :cheers

Rossymtb
Active Member
Posts: 46
Joined: 07 May 2017, 20:00
Boat Make: Honwave T38
Outboard: Parsun 9.8
MMSI Number: 10
Location: North Wales
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Boating/Fishing Northwest

Post by Rossymtb » 01 Jan 2018, 21:15

Hi Cliff I live literally 5min drive away from mes marine and have had Europa sport inflatables in the past. Great boats with no complaints. I just fancied something easy and fast to deploy so currently have a t38 Honwave. If you fancy meeting up send me a message sometime.

There straight transom wheels are well built. But if for any reason you start to look at the Honwave copy ones they sell I advise staying well away as mine don't work well.
But in general Mes is a great shop given time as summer months they are busy.

User avatar
Cliff England
Veteran Member
Posts: 321
Joined: 31 Dec 2017, 11:47
Boat Make: Highfield CL310 Rib
Outboard: Tohatsu 20hp efi
Demon 5.2hp 2 smoke
Location: Sunny Wigan
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Boating/Fishing Northwest

Post by Cliff » 02 Jan 2018, 19:09

Hi Rossy,
Yes, they seem like good people to deal with, I left a deposit on the boat and motor package, but am having second thoughts about the boat, I now fancy an F-Rib, or similar, so I'll see if they can sort something. It would be great to meet up, looks like it may be a couple of months now until I'm in the water, I'll certainly be in touch then about a meet. In the meantime, if you need some company on a trip, Id be really happy to come along and share expenses.. Regards Cliff

Post Reply

Return to “SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat”