Know anything about True Kit boats?

A sib is a soft floor inflatable boat that will roll up and fit into a bag to ease with carrying or storage.
There are many different floor designs, exampoles include - Air floor mat, Wooden/Metal boards over an Inflatable Keel or a High Pressure V Floor.
Tommo England
I'm New
Posts: 8
Joined: 29 May 2020, 10:40
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Durham
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Know anything about True Kit boats?

Post by Tommo » 19 Mar 2021, 20:56

Cheers mate, I’m certainly looking forward to getting her wet 😀

theins Australia
I'm New
Posts: 20
Joined: 09 Mar 2020, 07:26
Boat Make: TrueKit Navigator 300
Outboard: Yamaha 6hp
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Brisbane
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Know anything about True Kit boats?

Post by theins » 21 Mar 2021, 07:32

Tommo wrote: ↑
16 Mar 2021, 21:18
I ended up getting the Truekit Discovery 3.3, I’m just waiting for my outboard to arrive then hopefully I’ll be able to get out and see how it goes.
Looks great - have fun! What outboard did you end up getting? I am seriously considering selling the 6hp and getting a 9.9hp..

Tommo England
I'm New
Posts: 8
Joined: 29 May 2020, 10:40
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Durham
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Know anything about True Kit boats?

Post by Tommo » 29 Mar 2021, 18:15

I’ve ordered a Suzuki 9.9 AS. It was supposed to arrive this month but seems to be delayed. Might have something to do with the back log at the Suez Canal!

Post Reply

Return to “SIB - Soft Inflatable Boat”