Have you a link for these batteries pleaseJimthehook wrote:And if interested it takes 1350mah per inflate
Battery
- Jimthehook
- Active Member
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 23 Oct 2017, 20:04
- Boat Make: Honwave T32IE
- Outboard: Mercury 9.9fs
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: Devon
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 18 times
Re: Battery
Hi Paul,
I will link you to the batteries, connectors and charger but please be aware of lipo battery safety if your not already, read up on them and make sure you never short them out as even a quick 2 sec short can cause them to go into meltdown!. I have been using them for years on model planes and drones etc so am very well used to them and they are very safe if you follow the few basic rules!!.
I also run my dragonfly pro 5 from one of these and easily get 15 hours run time
5000mah battery
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-500 ... xt-90.html
Connector for pump side (the battery comes with the other half the connector pre soldered on)
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/male-xt60-c ... nuine.html
A good basic lipo charger / balancer that runs from your own 12v power supply or other 12v battery .
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-acc ... pable.html
cheers
Jim.
I will link you to the batteries, connectors and charger but please be aware of lipo battery safety if your not already, read up on them and make sure you never short them out as even a quick 2 sec short can cause them to go into meltdown!. I have been using them for years on model planes and drones etc so am very well used to them and they are very safe if you follow the few basic rules!!.
I also run my dragonfly pro 5 from one of these and easily get 15 hours run time
5000mah battery
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-500 ... xt-90.html
Connector for pump side (the battery comes with the other half the connector pre soldered on)
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/male-xt60-c ... nuine.html
A good basic lipo charger / balancer that runs from your own 12v power supply or other 12v battery .
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-acc ... pable.html
cheers
Jim.
- FishingAgain
- I'm New
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 01 Jan 2018, 12:15
- MMSI Number: 10
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: Battery
That looks like a great setup. I've purchased the battery and charger now I'll post some picks when they arrive.Jimthehook wrote:Hi Paul,
I will link you to the batteries, connectors and charger but please be aware of lipo battery safety if your not already, read up on them and make sure you never short them out as even a quick 2 sec short can cause them to go into meltdown!. I have been using them for years on model planes and drones etc so am very well used to them and they are very safe if you follow the few basic rules!!.
I also run my dragonfly pro 5 from one of these and easily get 15 hours run time![]()
5000mah battery
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-500 ... xt-90.html
Connector for pump side (the battery comes with the other half the connector pre soldered on)
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/male-xt60-c ... nuine.html
A good basic lipo charger / balancer that runs from your own 12v power supply or other 12v battery .
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-acc ... pable.html
cheers
Jim.
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
-
Rossymtb
- Active Member
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 07 May 2017, 20:00
- Boat Make: Honwave T38
- Outboard: Parsun 9.8
- MMSI Number: 10
- Location: North Wales
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
Re: Battery
I use this charger to charge my 7ah battery and my leisure battery in the camper.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2042043620
Alot of chargers won't charge such a small battery of 7ah this does from 4a to 120a and it's fully automatic so no need to disconnect when charges it goes into maintenance mode.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2042043620
Alot of chargers won't charge such a small battery of 7ah this does from 4a to 120a and it's fully automatic so no need to disconnect when charges it goes into maintenance mode.
- These users thanked the author Rossymtb for the post:
- FishingAgain (11 Feb 2018, 15:49)



