June 2017 Photo Competition 'Life's a Beach'

Please feel free to post pictures of your boating set-ups.
UPLOADING DIRECT TO THE FORUM IS OUR PREFERRED OPTION.
Please do not use third party apps
explorecowal
I'm New
Posts: 19
Joined: 02 Jun 2017, 21:17
Boat Make: Honwave 38 Air Deck
Outboard: Honda BF20
Location: Dunoon
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: June 2017 Photo Competition 'Life's a Beach'

Post by explorecowal » 10 Jun 2017, 22:10

Loch Eck, Cowal - fresh water
Attachments
IMG_2085.JPG
Loch Eck beach with Scots Pine.
Leave nothing but footprints (or waves) - take nothing but pictures.

User avatar
Paul B Great Britain
Mega Poster, I Really Need To Get Out More !
Posts: 2065
Joined: 30 Dec 2014, 18:21
Location: UK
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 276 times

Re: June 2017 Photo Competition 'Life's a Beach'

Post by Paul B » 11 Jun 2017, 11:41

Loch shiel
Attachments
IMG_5349.JPG

Johnny Honwave
Newish Member, But I Like It Here
Posts: 38
Joined: 06 Nov 2016, 21:06
Boat Make: Honwave T38ai
Outboard: Tohatsu 18hp two stroke
Yamaha 2hp two stroke
MMSI Number: 10
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: June 2017 Photo Competition 'Life's a Beach'

Post by Johnny Honwave » 11 Jun 2017, 21:41

A couple in paradise
Attachments
image.jpeg
These users thanked the author Johnny Honwave for the post:
Andy B (12 Jun 2017, 06:06)

warder54 Great Britain
Super Poster
Posts: 645
Joined: 12 Aug 2016, 08:32
Boat Make: F-Rib 360 + Smartwave 480
Outboard: Yam 60 efi
Toh 5 4 st
Toh 20 efi
MMSI Number: 10
Location: Montrose -Scotland
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: June 2017 Photo Competition 'Life's a Beach'

Post by warder54 » 12 Jun 2017, 07:15

Etive quarry snapshot.jpeg
If Etive was drained this would be a beach!
100_0072.JPG
Taken in 2010, Elbow caye Bahamas. There for my Son's wedding :party I must have a boring life beachwise as the pics taken there are just about the only beach pics I have!
Why am I here - I should be in my boat fishing!!
Mike Elliott

User avatar
Steve Great Britain
Veteran Member
Posts: 336
Joined: 25 Apr 2017, 11:12
Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE2
Outboard: Suzuki DF20AS
Yamaha F6CMHS
MMSI Number: 235902190
Location: Fife
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 63 times

Re: June 2017 Photo Competition 'Life's a Beach'

Post by Steve » 12 Jun 2017, 08:36

Johnny Honwave wrote:A couple in paradise
Looks great Johnny - which beach and where?

User avatar
Steve Great Britain
Veteran Member
Posts: 336
Joined: 25 Apr 2017, 11:12
Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE2
Outboard: Suzuki DF20AS
Yamaha F6CMHS
MMSI Number: 235902190
Location: Fife
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 63 times

Re: June 2017 Photo Competition 'Life's a Beach'

Post by Steve » 12 Jun 2017, 09:05

Life is indeed a beach...
P1010604.JPG

User avatar
9-R Republic of Texas
Super Poster
Posts: 932
Joined: 12 Feb 2016, 13:56
Boat Make: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
Outboard: Mercury 90hp EFI
Location: The Republic of Texas
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: June 2017 Photo Competition 'Life's a Beach'

Post by 9-R » 12 Jun 2017, 17:29

I like wearing my shark hat at the beach.
P1090904_800.jpg
Beachin river.
P1090124e1080.jpg
These users thanked the author 9-R for the post:
Martin (13 Jun 2017, 14:46)
Wrote a note said, 'back in a minute'. Bought a boat and I sailed off in it.

Johnny Honwave
Newish Member, But I Like It Here
Posts: 38
Joined: 06 Nov 2016, 21:06
Boat Make: Honwave T38ai
Outboard: Tohatsu 18hp two stroke
Yamaha 2hp two stroke
MMSI Number: 10
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: June 2017 Photo Competition 'Life's a Beach'

Post by Johnny Honwave » 12 Jun 2017, 19:56

Hi Steve
The beech was on the island of Scarp.
Johnny Honwave
These users thanked the author Johnny Honwave for the post:
Steve (13 Jun 2017, 06:41)

User avatar
Steve Great Britain
Veteran Member
Posts: 336
Joined: 25 Apr 2017, 11:12
Boat Make: Honwave T38 IE2
Outboard: Suzuki DF20AS
Yamaha F6CMHS
MMSI Number: 235902190
Location: Fife
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 63 times

Re: June 2017 Photo Competition 'Life's a Beach'

Post by Steve » 13 Jun 2017, 13:03

Johnny Honwave wrote:Hi Steve
The beech was on the island of Scarp.
Johnny Honwave
Hi Johnny, I've never landed on Scarp, but we'll be very close in two weeks time, so I reckon we should make a trip that way as it looks amazing... :D

Dobro2407
Newish Member, But I Like It Here
Posts: 28
Joined: 04 May 2017, 06:38
MMSI Number: 10
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: June 2017 Photo Competition 'Life's a Beach'

Post by Dobro2407 » 14 Jun 2017, 08:18

Fire_HDR.jpeg
F-Rib at Loch Etive. We didn't light this massive bonfire, we think it was some outdoor adventurists who cleared the beach and surrounding area of everything combustible so they could have an enormous fire. They probably sat around drinking Kaliber and singing Kum ba ya.

Post Reply

Return to “Picture gallery”